Millikin University. Where students thrive.
Our passions may be different, but our goals are the same: academic success, career preparation, and personal growth. Millikin University provides you with the tools needed to succeed in each of these areas.
Obviously academics are central to your college experience, but college is so much more than that. We understand that you have needs and interests that extend beyond the classroom and we are committed to providing a supportive environment that helps you focus on what's important.
From housing to student organizations, and from mock interviews to campus events, Millikin has options that will make you feel at home.
Office of Campus Life
The Office of Campus Life seeks to expand the scope of the campus community and maximize abilities to perform through intentional programs and conversations.
The Office of Campus Life understands Millikin University’s ever changing campus climate and approach this through
- Creating and implementing programs
- Developing and supporting initiatives
- Generating news and awareness
- Pinpointing resources
- Inspiring leadership
- Recommending solutions
To advance the development of the whole student and support the mission of Millikin.
Inclusion, Difference, Respect, Conversations, Commitment, Open doors
Learning Outcomes: As a result in engaging with the Office of Campus Life will:
- Feel a sense of belonging and purpose
- Renew understanding of their identity and develop a diverse global mindset
- Participate in service experiences with campus and community partners
- Become a vital contributing campus community leader